Hand in hand for a healthier world.
LOGIQ* V5 and
LOGIQ V3 ultrasound
Part of LOGIQ Vision Series
Simplicity and guidance go hand in hand.
Your commitment to patients and the utility of ultrasound imaging go hand in hand in building a healthier world. The new LOGIQ* Vision Series, including the LOGIQ V5 and the LOGIQ V3 consoles, makes advanced ultrasound technology simple, affordable, and accessible for general imaging, shared service and OB/GYN healthcare providers.
The systems support you with automated calculations, onboard clinical assistance, and time-saving workflow that helps enhance your confidence.
Help your diagnostic confidence.
Use advanced techniques to help you achieve clear images:
- MLA4 Technology increases frame rate by 4X1 by processing each echo along four simultaneous receiver beams to study moving organs and blood
flow data 1
- Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) helps reduce noise while enhancing true tissue architecture
- CrossXBeamTM imaging enhances tissue interfaces and border differentiation with compound imaging technology
- Coded Harmonic Imaging enhances near-field resolution for improved small-parts imaging
- B-Steer helps view deep vessels and structures that are angled (ex. tendons insertion)
Perform advanced clinical evaluations that help you diagnose confidently across a wide range of applications:
- Advanced imaging modes like Color**, Pulse Wave and Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)** help measure blood flow within a specific area to assist with diagnosis and monitoring
- Anatomical M-Mode* supports anatomical measurements in non-standard planes
- LOGIQ View* allows real-time imaging of long anatomical structures too large to be seen in a single image
- Virtual Convex provides expanded field of view when using linear and sector probes
- Easy 3D* Technology helps acquire free hand 3D dataset to visualize volumetric anatomies